|Posted on March 14, 2012 at 5:20 AM|
Finally an application that allows teachers to visually document student learning and report back to parents via email! Designed by teachers, for teachers!
This application works for you and has many customisable components.
Take photos of your students’ learning in action or of your students’ work, attach a learning outcome that you’ve previously entered into the application and then email the information to your students’ parents. It makes the reporting process more efficient for teachers and provides parents with up-to-date information regarding their child’s progress. This is just one of the many convenient components of this application.
You also have access to the following exciting features:
1. Upload your class lists manually or via CSV file. See website for more details on how to create and upload a CSV file.
2. Upload individual student information such as parent contact details, Date of Birth, and other details are specific to your needs (possible to upload via CSV file or manually).
3. Record and document individual student behaviour.
4. Upload your own Evidence/Outcomes/Learning Objectives. It is possible to upload this via a CSV file.
5. Easily access the iPad and iPhone camera by the click of one button.
6. Take photos of student work or student learning in progress and link it to a learning outcome that you have previously entered. You can import photos from your photo library.
7. Email parents the photos of their child with the learning outcomes attached to the email.
It doesn’t matter where you are in the world, this application is customisable to work for you. It assists teachers of infants through to teachers of senior students. This application approaches the idea of student portfolios in a whole new innovate way.
The app is designed by teachers, for teachers!
Join Teacher’s Wire for information and updates:
*Please note that this application only works on the new iPad, iPad 2 and iPhone as it utilises the built in camera on these devices.